Tuesday, December 21, 2010

sticky situation

The tongue is the most powerful weapon we possess. Unfortunately, I said some things on this blog about a coworker of mine, Eugenio, and one of his coworkers came across this blog and distributed it throughout my school. That person should have come to me, instead she hurt Eugenio, damaging his reputation with my coworkers. But I am to blame for having written these things. These things were written long before our problems were resolved and they were written for the eyes of my friends and families, not my coworkers in Spain. These thoughts are private and I should have taken means to preserve these thoughts as so. I do not condone bullying or mean conduct and I certainly don´t wish for bad things for Eugenio. Nobody deserves to be hurt like that, and I am truly sorry that he has been put in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment